British Open 2022: Nakajima and Lin deserve attention in the Asia-Pacific region

World number one amateur player Keita Nakajima and defending champion Lin Yuxin are the main winners of the Asia Pacific Amateur Championship for men, to be held November 3-6 at the Yacht Club in the UAE and Dubai Creek Golf. The British Open fans can buy British Open Tickets from our website.

However, this is not to say that no one else in the field will win. Rather, this is a high-level competition that brings together elites from the Asia-Pacific region.

World number one amateur player Keita Nakajima
World number one amateur player Keita Nakajima

But when things really kick in, most of the focus will be on Japan's Nakajima and Chinese Lin.

Nakajima has been in good shape lately, taking well-deserved wins at the Japan Amateur Championship and the Panasonic Open (a tournament on the Japan Pro Tour), which inspired this.

Nakajima said, "I'm a college amateur, so it's an integrity for me to have the opportunity to compete with professional players." “It presents me with a huge challenge to compete with them and it helps me become a better player.

"My best in Dubai to participate in the competition and my self-assurance is high, but I know that I quite have to do.

"So this is the best chance for me to realize this dream, I want to be with Hideki (Matsuyama) when I defend my title next year and fight side by side with him in Augusta," added Nakajima. Make sure to win the McCormack Medal this year at the 2022 British Open and US Open.

Lin Yuxin can win the Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship for the third time
Lin Yuxin can win the Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship for the third time

Lin Yuxin said: "It's surreal to be a two-time champion in the same support as Hideki, if I can win the Amateur Championship for the third time Asia-Pacific, it will be a dream come true.

"So it will be great to take the lead," said Lin, who finished 30th in the 2020 European Tour Abu Dhabi Championship.

"The 150th British Open in St Andrews and 2022 Masters is the best chance to be joined. But I will do my best option, it will be a tough goal."

Eticketing.co is the best website for all Golf Events and British Open Tickets. The British Open fans can buy British Open 2022 Tickets from our website at exclusively discountable prices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

France Olympic: Opeyori's Discuss about his Badminton career and aiming for Paris 2024

Grassroots Development and Cultural Exchange at Rugby World Cup 2023

Cricket World Cup Fever: England vs. New Zealand - A Pivotal Prequel