Ryder Cup 2023: Seamus Power has decided to join DP World Tour in the detection of Ryder Cup Spot

Seamus Power has been in his life form for the past few years, with the 35-year-old taking his first PGA Tour title at the Barbasol Championship and racking up a number of top 10 finishes. Ryder Cup fans can buy Ryder Cup Tickets from our website.

Seamus Power join DP World Tour in the detection of Ryder Cup Spot
Seamus Power join DP World Tour in the detection of Ryder Cup Spot
Now the Irish are looking to join the minority as Power has decided to join the DP World Tour in their bid to secure a Ryder Cup berth in Rome in 2023, holding the 35-year-old's record. On the co-sanctioned event also on track, it is important to go to the game in Dubai.

Currently, Power is ranked 48th globally and 10th in Europe. In his current form, he will likely move further up the roster, making it a real opportunity for him to play in the Ryder Cup in 18 months.

"I'm going to have an affiliate membership because I don't have to play too many games this year, I think I should play four games next year outside of the WGC but if it goes well, and the Mains." But this year, if I play the four projects mentioned, I'm covered."

Now, recently selected European captain Henrik Stenson has not yet announced a start date for the qualifying rounds in Rome. However, if players want to play in 2023, they must be a member of the DP World Tour (formerly the European Tour).

Power is ranked 48th globally and 10th in Europe
Power is ranked 48th globally and 10th in Europe
This was the case with Paul Casey a few years ago when he decided to ditch his European Tour card for the PGA Tour. Because of this, the British also lost the chance to participate in the Ryder Cup.

Coming back three years later, Casey said: "I missed my contribution to British golf, my contribution to Europe. My Ryder Cup experience was the pinnacle of my career. I wanted and had to be part of the European Tour, and of course that gives me hope to maybe play another Ryder Cup, which I'd really like to do."

Eticketing.co is the best website for all Golf tickets and Ryder Cup Tickets. The Ryder Cup fans can buy Ryder Cup 2023 Tickets from our website at exclusively discountable prices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grassroots Development and Cultural Exchange at Rugby World Cup 2023

Will referees have to speak Spanish during Rugby World Cup 2023 in France?

Mohamed Salah becomes 2nd player in Champions League history to achieve the impressive feat