Europa League Final Tickets - Tomas Soucek enjoying West Ham’s European form

Tomas Soucek is confident and enjoying the form of West Ham in the Europa League. The Hammers have a record of 100 percent through this Europa League season.

Soucek says that West Ham is in full form and impressing everyone by their performance in European League. I hope that they keep on going like that in every match they play. Fans can buy Europa League Final Tickets from our website.

The victory of Hammers on Thursday night against Genk has taken them to the top of Group H. There is a high chance that they can qualify for the knockout stages at this moment.

Tomas Soucek

Soucek about West Ham:

The midfielder of Hammer Soucek has good experience of playing in European leagues and he knows that the job is not completely done yet. The David Moyes coached team is confident and happy over their performance through this season. West Ham will face Tottenham on Sunday at the London Stadium.

Soucek said: “Three wins in three games are very good but I remember how hard it is from my former team. For us, it’s big to be first and it’s not easy. We have had three very difficult opponents and it’s still half-time. It’s only three games and in the second three games, we have to keep going in the same way.

“I hope we go as far as possible because every competition I start I want to finish first. Also in the Premier League or the FA Cup or the EFL Cup. I want to do the maximum in every competition I play. We are only at the start. We want to be successful in each competition.

“West Ham didn’t play for a long time in this competition and now we have the chance to play in it we want to be successful.”

Soucek seems to be very happy over the exceptionally good performance of Jarrod Bowen. Bowen scored his first European goal. Eticketing.co is the best website to buy football tickets. Fans can buy Tickets for Europa League Final from our website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Cup 2024: Southgate's England bracing for intense showdown with Ukraine

A springboard for the Vietnam women football world cup 2023 team coming towards

Paris 2024: Jamestown's Emily Kallfelz secures a spot on the U.S. Olympic rowing team for the Olympic Paris