Ryder Cup star Tommy Fleetwood argument halfway through

Defending champion Antoine Rozner scored 6 under par in the last eight holes to take the lead in the AVIV Dubai Championship; Tommy Fleetwood and Paul Waring were just three points behind the weekend. The Ryder Cup fans can buy Ryder Cup Tickets from our website.

Tommy Fleetwood is still looking for his first win in two years, Antoine Rozner in the lead halfway through the AVIV Dubai Championship.

Tommy Fleetwood is still looking for his first win in two years
Tommy Fleetwood is still looking for his first win in two years
Defending champion Rozner caught six birdies in the last eight holes, shot an inspiring 64, bogeyed on the second day of the game, and held one lead over Joachim B. Hansen. Fleetwood and Paul Walling led by three shots.

Fleetwood recovered from a poor start, catching 5 birdies on the last nine holes and shooting 66 in a row, one round better than compatriot Waring, and Ryder Cup teammate Bernd Wiesberger also played 6 under par that day, just four steps over the weekend.

AVIV Dubai Championship Ranking

Start time of the third round

Since his remarkable victory in Qatar in March, Rozner has struggled for form. This was his last time in the top 10 of the European Tour, but the Frenchman was troubled by his return. Encouraged by the Fire Course on Jumeirah Golf Estate, cruise with a score of 15 under par.

"I think I played really well. I just kept myself in a good position from hole to hole. I put in a few putts in the last nine holes, said Rozner, My long-distance race is perfect. I hit the ball over and over. I missed a green on the 17th hole. It was me. The only hole I played was in trouble, but I escaped with a good par.

"I am not the only one who played well, so you have to keep grinding for the next two days. Keep a positive attitude, you are positive every time. I did well last year, of course, I can use the last years’ Experience, and it helps me."

Overnight leader Hansen also finished the first half successfully, firing 67 on the opener on 63. He shot 14 under par with Francesco Laporta, who last shot 8. A birdie shot 64.

Fleetwood again taking his first win since the Nedbank Golf Challenge in November 2019
Fleetwood again taking his first win since the Nedbank Golf Challenge in November 2019
Fleetwood finished the first round on the 6th hole for birdies on the 7th and 9th holes, again taking his first win since the Nedbank Golf Challenge in November 2019, and catching it for the second day in a row. , the birds were shot further up on the 16th and 18th.

Thanks to his excellent results, he scored 12 under par with Waring. Since he lost the ball on hole 13 and swallowed a double bogey of 7 strokes, his 67 is a good result.

"I started well, but after that, I didn't really get into this lap," said Waring. His only win on the tour was still the Nordea Masters three years ago.

“You make a weird bad swing, and sometimes they come at the wrong time. Miss it where you did it. Don' How, therefore, I played aggressively on that tee, trying to tighten and lightly touch the line on the left.

"It's just a bad swing at the wrong time, I know my swing is good. When I went into the next par three, I played a great five iron there to six feet, so I think I immediately went back to train the birdies again.

"So, if I can keep the driver going - I've swung hard, which is good, this week I have a little more confidence in my back, which is ideal. It gives me the confidence to get into that a few times wedge to come." time. Distance, this is my strength."

Ryder Cup captain Padraig Harrington finished 12th in the Portugal Masters. After two rounds of 68 and 67, he scored a good 9. Paul Casey, Bob McIntyre, and Martin Kaymer were one shot behind.

Eticketing.co is the best website for all Golf tickets and Ryder Cup Tickets. The Ryder Cup fans can buy Ryder Cup 2023 Tickets from our website at exclusively discountable prices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

France Olympic: Opeyori's Discuss about his Badminton career and aiming for Paris 2024

Grassroots Development and Cultural Exchange at Rugby World Cup 2023

Cricket World Cup Fever: England vs. New Zealand - A Pivotal Prequel