rwc 2023 Tickets: Shaun Edwards winning a trophy for France is my main motivation, I'm on a World Cup mission

Shaun Edwards should be submerged in the afterglow of a record win over the All Blacks, but his thoughts are racing. Then came the parliamentary elections, he returned to Wigan to visit his father and spend time with him, where his son James ran for the Labor Party. Rugby Fans can buy Rugby World Cup Tickets from our website.

Rugby World Cup 2023 Tickets Shaun Edwards says winning a trophy for France is my main motivation
Shaun Edwards says winning a trophy for France is my main motivation

The French defense coach plans to distribute leaflets at the gates of the Westminster area before voting on May 5. For that, he had to prepare for the Six Nations Campaign. And it’s always been a craft jargon to master.

He said, “My daughter is fluent in French. As long as I make a mistake, she will correct me. She is six years old!”

For a man who lives and breathes rugby, there are many other things to do in his life. But a goal is very important.

There are still 645 days before the start of the Rugby World Cup. It was in France and scored 40 points in New Zealand two weeks ago. The host country is now the common favorite.

Except for Martin Johnson’s England, no European team has won the Webb Ellis Cup. Eddie Jones is not alone in trying to change this situation.

“We’re everyone’s second-favorite team now, aren’t we?” said Edwards. “We got some respect, but we didn’t win anything. This is the next step, and it’s often the hardest step.”

The 55-year-old is well aware of the victory: in the two rules of rugby, as a player or as a coach, he almost won.

“Not all of them,” he corrected. “I have not coached a Rugby World Cup champion team. I have been close to it several times and have been club world champion three times in the competition, but I have never been at an international level.

“So I carry the mission of the World Cup and look for improvement every day. I never really took it off. Winning trophies for France is my main motivation. I’ve won most places I’ve been. I don’t want to stop.”

England is one of the biggest obstacles to his dream.

Rugby World Cup 2023 Tickets Shaun Edwards should be submerged in the afterglow of a record win over the All Blacks
Shaun Edwards should be submerged in the afterglow of a record win over the All Blacks

“Some people would say that he has never coached in the country where he was born, normally I don’t talk about other teams,” said Edwards.

“But in my opinion, the English team is not bad. They are hard to beat and always will be.”

“Martin Gleeson has done a great job (as an attacking coach). I am very close to many of his extended families and I am very happy to see a man who has coached seriously from the start is performing well. You want such a person to succeed.”

But maybe not in Rugby World Cup 2023, when France will nurture the public’s hopes that they increasingly look forward to.

“We can’t bother with it,” Edwards said. “Playing rugby should be fun. I don’t care if you’re a professional or an amateur, you have to enjoy going out and playing.

The way we play, we take risks. We don’t want to take it away from us. A little discipline, combined with our obvious talent, can earn you important matches and trophies.

“We’re pretty high right now, you don’t want to pressure them too much, but you have to remember how young these guys are. We don’t want to leave as early as the England team did in 2015.”

Eticketing.co is the best website for all sports and Rugby World Cup 2023 Tickets. The Rugby fans can buy rwc 2023 tickets from our website at exclusively discountable prices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

France Olympic: Opeyori's Discuss about his Badminton career and aiming for Paris 2024

Grassroots Development and Cultural Exchange at Rugby World Cup 2023

Cricket World Cup Fever: England vs. New Zealand - A Pivotal Prequel