Rugby World Cup Tickets: Argentina Juan Imhoff on his continued absence from Los Pumas

Juan Imhoff said he must continue to bear the pressure in the COVID bubble far from home meaning he is unlikely to wear the Argentina jersey anytime soon and is even arguing over whether he can compete in the Rugby World Cup 2023 in France. Rugby Fans can buy France Rugby World Cup Tickets from our website.

Argentina Juan Imhoff on his continued absence from Los Pumas
Juan Imhoff on his continued absence from Los Pumas

Due to the coronavirus restrictions, the wingers withdrew from November international competition this season as the Pumas continued their difficult lives on the road during the pandemic. Since August 2019, they have been away from home for all games and the players stayed in hotels during the test camp to reduce the risk of Covid-19.

The 33-year-old player did not participate in the Rugby Championship or the November Test in Australia this year, opting to stay with his club Racing 92, where he has been offering world-class matches since 2011.

Imhoff told AFP: “For me, the biosecurity bubble, the hotel and Argentina are always the visiting team and they have no political influence, so we, like other countries, are harmful to your physical and mental health.

“So that I can get back in my best shape, I’m going back to basics, taking care of myself, my physical and mental health. If Argentina needs me, I will there are.

“It will be because there are very talented players, the result is not yet known. The disturbing thing is that we have not found our identity on the pitch, it is tough and they are a hard-working team.”

Argentina Juan Imhoff won 33 matches and participated in two Rugby World Cups
Imhoff won 33 matches and participated in two Rugby World Cups

“Now especially at the end of the Jaguares Super Rugby match, there are many reasons.”

Argentina Juan Imhoff won 33 matches and participated in two Rugby World Cups, but it is not known whether the Pumas will play for the French team in 2023, when the Pumas will play in England, Japan and Samoa.

“I need to talk to my family. International rugby is the result of everyone’s performance. Definitely not you.”

As his contract with the Paris club expires and where he will play next season is also a question, he added: “It’s hard to talk about, I have an incredible affinity with this club. I don’t know anything. My whole family is related to this club, this is one of the best clubs in the world, and this is where I am at home. I never wanted to leave. I want to fight for the best for the club.”

Eticketing.co is the best website for all sports and Rugby World Cup Tickets. The Rugby fans can buy Rugby World Cup 2023 Tickets from our website at exclusively discountable prices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

France Olympic: Opeyori's Discuss about his Badminton career and aiming for Paris 2024

Grassroots Development and Cultural Exchange at Rugby World Cup 2023

Cricket World Cup Fever: England vs. New Zealand - A Pivotal Prequel