British Open Tickets: Tiger Woods doubts return date, wants to participate in British Open 2022

Tiger Woods doesn’t know when he will return to the PGA Tour after a car accident in February that left him in a wheelchair for two months, but on Tuesday (November 30) said he would like to compete in British Open 2022 next July at St Andrew’s. The British Open fans can buy British Open Tickets from our website.

Woods was nearly leg amputated after losing control of the car in Los Angeles. He won two of his 15 major titles at the old stadium in St Andrews, Scotland, and he didn’t rule out the opportunity to participate in the match to take.

Tiger Woods doubts return date, wants to participate in British Open 2022
Tiger Woods doubts return date, wants to participate in British Open 2022

“There’s no doubt that I would love to play in St Andrews. This is my favorite golf course in the world,” said Woods of the Albany Golf Club in the Bahamas, which this week hosts the Heroes World Challenge.

“Physically I hope I can do it. I have to get there first. The tournament is not going anywhere, but I have to get there.”

Woods did not walk into the press conference with a cane, this was his first time since a car accident. During the 40-minute meeting, he admitted that his legs and back hurt as he sat there.

Woods recently posted a video of him playing golf on social media, acknowledging that he still has a long way to go in the recovery process, including countless reps, breaking the scar tissue and what he called “very painful” stuff.

Asked how he feels about the expectations of many supporters who think he can still win the majors, Woods, 45, said he was flattered by the high rating of his game.

“I still have a long way to go to do this,” Woods said.

“But I like the challenge of getting into it and taking it to the next level. Sometimes two steps forward and one step back, but you have to get through it.

British Open 2022 Woods recently posted a video of him playing golf on social media
Woods recently posted a video of him playing golf on social media

“Maybe one day it will be enough for me to leave here and compete again with the best players in the world.”

It was an extraordinary victory. Before that, he underwent several surgeries on his back and knees, Tiger Woods won his most previously major at the 2019 Masters. Personal problems made many of the best golfers of his generation. Completed the operation.

Now Woods admits his storied career is “time passes”, saying he “doesn’t want to restore the full schedule”, but he is more willing to ramp up preparations for some events.

“I have no reason why I can’t do this and be prepared,” said Woods, who hasn’t played competitive golf since the 2020 Masters last November.

“I may not be good at competitions, but I think if you practice correctly and do it correctly. In the sense that I didn’t participate in the competition, I’ve had surgery before, I’ve been fired for a long time, and I won or almost won. So I know the secret to it. I need to get to a level where I’m comfortable enough so that I can do it again.”

Eticketing.co is the best website for all Golf Events and British Open Tickets. The British Open fans can buy British Open 2022 Tickets from our website at exclusively discountable prices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

France Olympic: Opeyori's Discuss about his Badminton career and aiming for Paris 2024

Grassroots Development and Cultural Exchange at Rugby World Cup 2023

Cricket World Cup Fever: England vs. New Zealand - A Pivotal Prequel